On-site Hazardous Material Training
& Confined Space Rescue Teams
On-site HazMat Training
Our Nationally recognized Hazardous Material Specialists have helped train thousands of Industrial HazMat Team Members and Government Agencies. We tailor the training to your Team’s exact needs.
Confined Space Training
Expert hands-on training at your facility combines classroom instruction and practical application in actual Permit-Required Spaces. Learn to rescue trapped or injured employees from Confined Spaces.
Confined Space Standby Rescue Service
When you don’t have your own trained Rescue Team, HazMat Solutions can provide Confined Space Standby Rescue Teams of experienced HazMat Technicians ready for potential rescue.
Training Chemical, Auto & Food Processing Facility teams for over 20 Years
- Considered the top privately owned Hazardous Material and Confined Space Technical Rescue company in the United States
- Our expert instructors have actual emergency response experience and unparalleled knowledge
- Since 2000 we have trained thousands of firefighters, EMS, police and private industry Emergency Response Teams
- Our programs have been used for DEA, Pentagon HazMat Team, and National Guard Civil Support Teams
When do you need a Confined Space Standby Rescue Team?
HazMat Solutions offers both Confined Space Standby Rescue Services and Confined Space Rescue Training for your employees. We can help you analyze your facilities, determine equipment requirements and costs associated with maintaining your own teams or decide when it makes sense to hire our team of highly-skilled professionals.
Confined Space Standby Rescue Team Services
- Our Rescue Team service provides immediate removal and initial medical treatment during chemical, refinery or power plant maintenance shut downs
- We offer permanent assignment teams or one-day services for entry into a chemical tank, tunnel or sewer
2020 ERG: What's New and How to Use It
We cover the newest updates and provide an introduction on how to use the U.S. Department of Transportation Emergency Response Guideook (ERG).
Watch for the 2020 ERG Book coming summer of 2020.
Resources from the HazMat Solutions Blog
OSHA and the DOT require different types of training based on the regulations for the transportation, storage, and...
Every employer is required to survey their facility to determine whether they have “confined spaces” or “permit...
If you have a Permit Required Confined Space at your facility, OSHA may require you to have a Confined Space Rescue...
Providing comprehensive, expert HazMat Training for over 20 Years
“HazMat Solutions has been our go to training source for incident response for the last 20 years. They provide comprehensive Hazardous Material Spill Response training including response drills.
These guys are the experts in the field and perform training at the highest level.”
Training Specialist at Albemarle
“Having worked with HazMat Solutions over the last 19 years, and with several different employers, even in Ohio and Indiana, I still call upon them for well-composed, consistent compliance training. I really love that they take the time to understand our business so it’s relevant, and the hands-on portions, for our employees, make it memorable. I’ve always been satisfied.”